tuck's music journal

I write about local music stuff in West Virginia and nearby Ohio. I post lots of information about the Greens and musical benefit events I organize for my non profit organization. Americana music focused.

Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Todd Snider's new release on Yep Roc

Todd Snider's new release, Excitement Plan will be out June 9th on Yep Roc records. There was an advance limited edition release, (500 copies) that sold out in less than 48 hours. There is a lot of buzz about the Dock Ellis song, with some previews and interviews etc along with the opening of the baseball season. Todd is also working with this thing called the Brite Revolution, which you should check out, I don't know quite what this entails, but I will find out. Let me know if you do first!!! Todd is "close by' in Kentucky, and then the Virginia DC area's coming up!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home