tuck's music journal

I write about local music stuff in West Virginia and nearby Ohio. I post lots of information about the Greens and musical benefit events I organize for my non profit organization. Americana music focused.

Sunday, April 26, 2009

May 3rd Pete Seeger's 90th birthday

I got an announcement from Clay Eals, the biographer of Steve Goodman, who does great "linking and connecting" people around Steve's music, and subsequently many wider good circles of music, about an event he is involved in in Seattle related to Pete Seeger's 90th birthday. And then an update about an event in Kankakee Illinois. Visit his website: www.clayeals.com for some good info about these and other Steve Goodman/ Pete Seeger connected things coming up. The big event in New York will be great to hear about. I think we will do a belated version this summer, in connection with some sort of on-going Woody Guthrie music event. Stay tuned on that one, its a step behind in the planning, getting the Bob Dylan tribute lined up first.

1 Comments:

At 11:44 AM, Blogger Clay Eals said...

Thanks so much, Steve.

Anyone wishing to reach me can do so with contact info below.

Clay Eals
1728 California Ave. S.W. #301
Seattle, WA 98116-1958

(206) 935-7515 home
(206) 484-8008 cell
ceals@comcast.net
http://www.clayeals.com

 

Post a Comment

<< Home