tuck's music journal

I write about local music stuff in West Virginia and nearby Ohio. I post lots of information about the Greens and musical benefit events I organize for my non profit organization. Americana music focused.

Saturday, May 02, 2009

Andy Tuck playing tonight at 6 Pence Pub in Parkersburg

Andy has a solo show tonight at the 6 Pence Pub in Parkersburg. He will likely be playing out front, while the Head Changers are playing the back room. Andy will have already played today during the day with the Greens at a Spring Fest event in nearby Pennsylvania (near Morgantown that is). Anyone reading this this late in the afternoon on Saturday if you can come on out and support Andy's solo show, that would be great. Greens going to Baltimore soon, and many other wanderings coming up, so come ask Andy about the gigs!

1 Comments:

At 2:44 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Please update your links for my blog.

www.unsilentm.com

thanks

 

Post a Comment

<< Home