tuck's music journal

I write about local music stuff in West Virginia and nearby Ohio. I post lots of information about the Greens and musical benefit events I organize for my non profit organization. Americana music focused.

Monday, May 11, 2009

been out of town

I haven't posted for a while. Been out of town the greater part of last week. Saw Ethel Caffey-Austin at Washington State Community College yesterday. The First Lady of WV Gospel. Worked on arranging and reviving the coffee house here at St. Mary's Ave. with an interested performer. Listened to Lucinda's LIttle Honey in the car. Talked to Bill Poole about how the Friday nights and open mikes at the Emerson Sports Grill have been going. Gave him encouragement about an entrepreneurial venture. Missed a Mountain Stage last night. Stuff like that.

The Greens venture to Baltimore MD tomorrow night for a show at 8 x 10.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home