tuck's music journal

I write about local music stuff in West Virginia and nearby Ohio. I post lots of information about the Greens and musical benefit events I organize for my non profit organization. Americana music focused.

Sunday, May 31, 2009

Bob Dylan Tribute last night

Forgive an abbreviated report on how the Bob Dylan tribute went last night at 6 Pence- count on a fuller report tomorrow- I am still exhausted! But a quick report: thanks to all the people who came out last night to create a fun evening; the musicians were fantastic and the audience seemed to have a good time. Thanks to everyone who contributed in so many great ways to make this a fun event, and to keep the energy and momentum for these events going. Matt Starcher is enthusiastically pressing me for a complete set list of all the songs performed last night, (which I will assuredly NOT be able to produce!!) But at least I can give the line up, and maybe then some folks can submit highlights and such. I will also report on the contests and prizes and such tomorrow. I have to say, once again, I was disappointed with the turnout, but that is not to deny that there was a good crowd and I think people enjoyed themselves- its just what others missed that you regret!!! We didn't raise as much money as I had hoped, but we'll keep plugging along! Thanks again to everyone!!!! Look for more tomorrow!

1 Comments:

At 9:04 AM, Blogger matt said...

derilecksion of duty!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
dont let me be insubordinate with you.i thought the show was GREAT!i couldnt believe all the educators who are musicians.obviously people who care about foster children and steve trucks cause.keep on truckin.lovw ya matthew t. starcher

 

Post a Comment

<< Home