tuck's music journal

I write about local music stuff in West Virginia and nearby Ohio. I post lots of information about the Greens and musical benefit events I organize for my non profit organization. Americana music focused.

Saturday, July 25, 2009

Stacey Earle and Mark Stuart- 3 days away

Stacey and Mark arrived back in Boston a few days ago, to pick up their Suburban, after their trip to Canada. They have played in NYC and now have two nights in PA, heading our way after that. After they leave here, they are headed home to Tennessee, then off to Florida to see how Kyle is doing. (He had some tough injuries in a bike accident). Visit their my space for up to the minute details of their travels!!!! I hope we can give them some great WV hospitality! I hope our bustle hive of our Mid Town Family Resource Center is not too hectic a scene by Tuesday! Lots going on!

1 Comments:

At 7:47 PM, Blogger Steven Allen Adams said...

Sounds like a good show

 

Post a Comment

<< Home