tuck's music journal

I write about local music stuff in West Virginia and nearby Ohio. I post lots of information about the Greens and musical benefit events I organize for my non profit organization. Americana music focused.

Monday, August 10, 2009

Music spinning in my head just a touch away

I have Adam Carroll in the car CD player (he did a house concert in town at the beginning of July at John Radcliff's house- along with Owen Temple. I heard a Mountain Stage taped in Boston Mass over the weekend, with Todd Snider, Judy Collins, Mavis Staples. I re-read some great old classic No Depressions over the weekend, while sweltering / suffering from the heat and humidity (it killed the snowman, ya know). I hope to get some music listening in with some road trips over the next several days. I am being sent some downloads to listen to, to review for the Tuck's Music Journal these days. Stay tuned for what I can do with them, after I take a listen.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home