tuck's music journal

I write about local music stuff in West Virginia and nearby Ohio. I post lots of information about the Greens and musical benefit events I organize for my non profit organization. Americana music focused.

Sunday, November 29, 2009

Greens shows back to back at 6 Pence - last two nights

The Greens shared the stage Friday night with the Head Changers, as Andy was returning from our family get together in DC on Friday (a memorial service for my father, Andy's grandfather) - I was unable to attend Friday's show, so only have second hand reports of it being a great show, with lots of dancing and good energy. Saturday's show was a little disappointing in terms of size of crowd, but it was a good show by the Greens and a loyal throng kept up the enthusiasm right up to the last encore. Andy had his new Gibson electric in fine form. The Greens have another show at 6 Pence for the day after Christmas; hoping for another holiday crowd of fans getting together.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home