tuck's music journal

I write about local music stuff in West Virginia and nearby Ohio. I post lots of information about the Greens and musical benefit events I organize for my non profit organization. Americana music focused.

Friday, December 04, 2009

Blake's recordings of the john Prine birthday tribute

I listened to the full length of both CD's that Blake has compiled from his recording of the John Prine tribute we held in October at 6 Pence. It is a very charming CD as we worked our way through the performers. There are a lot of great renditions of John Prine songs, and lots of heart and soul put into the production; not only the performers but Blake's efforts. We are trying to get them out to the musicians and if anyone else wants one, see Matt Starcher or me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home