tuck's music journal

I write about local music stuff in West Virginia and nearby Ohio. I post lots of information about the Greens and musical benefit events I organize for my non profit organization. Americana music focused.

Wednesday, March 02, 2011

other people can say these things better than I.....

Kimbrough’s body of work reflects a lifetime of performing, writing and collaborating from more angles than Da Vinci’s protractor. True to his search for universal truths, his profound musical knowledge and expert creations reflect years of learning the intricacies of folk, blues, gospel, country, rock’n’roll, punk rock and jazz.

Come see Will Saturday night here in Parkersburg and see for yourself!!! 7 Pm at Children's Home Society of WV- 1739 St. mary's Ave. Suite 3; a little listening room/ house concert type setting. $15 to see a great show right here in the Mid Ohio Valley.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home