tuck's music journal

I write about local music stuff in West Virginia and nearby Ohio. I post lots of information about the Greens and musical benefit events I organize for my non profit organization. Americana music focused.

Monday, February 12, 2007

Back to the Beat review

Last night at the art center was the monthly installment of Mary Mary's Back to the Beat. There were three excellent performances of singer-songwriter craft- Gary Andrews, Jim Petry and Todd Burge. I wish more people could have been there, the crowd size was a little disappointing; the performers didn't let that deter them from putting on a quality show. All three showed a wide mix of styles of songs, and were well spoken about the songwriting craft. Next month Nick Barry is going to be on the line up. Its the second Sunday from 6-9 pm at the art center on Market st. downtown.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home