tuck's music journal

I write about local music stuff in West Virginia and nearby Ohio. I post lots of information about the Greens and musical benefit events I organize for my non profit organization. Americana music focused.

Friday, February 09, 2007

tonight- songwriter night at the Blennerhassett

Tonight is the songwriter night at the Blennerhassett Hotel; featuring Scott Miller (see songwriternight.com website for details of his bio, and sound clip)- Andy Tuck is an opening act, starting at 7:30 pm. I bought a few more tickets Wednesday night, but its probably getting close if there are any tickets at all left. Tomorrow night Andy plays at the Boreman Wheel HOuse at 9 pm.
The Johnny Cash tribute benefit is two weeks from today- 8 pm on the 23rd at the Wheel House. Spread the word please- I get a pretty good feeling for the buzz generating.
I am trying to guess Andy's song line up for tonight. I'm hoping there isn't too much of a whirlwind trip to it, he and Nathan driving to Elkins afterwards!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home