tuck's music journal

I write about local music stuff in West Virginia and nearby Ohio. I post lots of information about the Greens and musical benefit events I organize for my non profit organization. Americana music focused.

Thursday, February 22, 2007

Johnny Cash tribute count down!

Tomorrow night is the Cash Bash- 8 pm at the Boreman Wheel HOuse in downtown Parkersburg. A $5 donation supports the work of Children's HOme Society of WV Parkersburg in our work with area children and families. I am getting a lot of phone calls, questions, interest- more than the previous events for sure. Last night we had a fun musicians get together- not every one showed up, but enough did to have some good exchanges and some planning. I also left off a good supply of the series t-shirts with the Wheel HOuse. $10 for a shirt; plenty of all sizes. I finalized the dates for the next two events with Brenda- so will be announcing those Friday night. Johnny Nutter had his "Cashed Out" t-shirt on display, too, and there will be some of those Friday night available. There are looking like there will be more bands/ combos this year on the line up- so we hope all the set changes/ switches work smoothly. All the musicians I am talking to seem very pumped to participate in the event- there is developing some good anticipation of future events, too. I'll probably give one more update tomorrow-

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home