tuck's music journal

I write about local music stuff in West Virginia and nearby Ohio. I post lots of information about the Greens and musical benefit events I organize for my non profit organization. Americana music focused.

Monday, February 19, 2007

musicians get together -wednesday 7 pm

I'll be making some calls tomorrow, but anybody who's reading this may save me a phone call or two. I'll be "holding court" at a table at the wheel house wednesday evening at 7 pm to meet and greet with people who might want to talk about the set lists and order of performing friday night. I will also be finalizing the april and june dates with Brenda, so I can have an advance flyer ready by Friday night. And so Ashlee can contact Hank III about the event in June!!!! I'll bring the t-shirts so I can maybe make some early sales, in case anybody wants to wear theirs friday night! I don't have any raffle details lined up yet, so that will have to wait.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home