tuck's music journal

I write about local music stuff in West Virginia and nearby Ohio. I post lots of information about the Greens and musical benefit events I organize for my non profit organization. Americana music focused.

Monday, February 12, 2007

view the Greens video of "Mercy" by Tony Castillo

This is a first as far as I can tell- Tony Castillo has created a video for one of the Greens songs- which you can view on you tube. Give it a look, and tell Tony what you think!
www.youtube.com/watch?v=OTTcpQznHvO - I hope this gets you there-

5 Comments:

At 9:32 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

hmmm, Steve, that link you have isn't working for me...

did you maybe type in capital o's where there should be zeros?

 
At 9:34 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0TTcpQznHv0

try copy and pasting the link above..

 
At 9:34 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

 
At 9:34 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

 
At 2:15 PM, Blogger steve tuck said...

Sorry about the bad you tube address- it probably is a zero instead of a letter O there at the end- I couldn't copy and paste for some reason- I'll get it corrected tomorrow-

 

Post a Comment

<< Home