tuck's music journal

I write about local music stuff in West Virginia and nearby Ohio. I post lots of information about the Greens and musical benefit events I organize for my non profit organization. Americana music focused.

Friday, March 30, 2007

Andy at Borders Book store tonight at 8 pm

Hope some folks will come out to see andy play in this different type venue tonight. I expect he'll have an accoustic sound to it. He might have a story or two to tell. We hope we can rustle up some CD's to have available to sell. I figure he'll play: Tuck's Riff and stuff like that tonight.

On to Marietta Brewing Co. tomorrow night for a Greens show. Gonna try to get together with the Greens tomorrow afternoon to brainstorm "Greens Fund" stuff.

I haven't heard "starving artist" lately either on any of the set lists.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home