tuck's music journal

I write about local music stuff in West Virginia and nearby Ohio. I post lots of information about the Greens and musical benefit events I organize for my non profit organization. Americana music focused.

Friday, March 09, 2007

greens converging on Wheeling (Sundown)

The Greens are playing tonight (March 9) in Wheeling at the Sundown (according to their my space)- warming up for their battle of bands segment on Tuesday in Morgantown. Jan gets to play close to home. Andy and Nate do the travelin'. "Sundown you better take care...." (an old Gordon Lightfoot song, in case ya didn't know it)
read an article about major albums of 1967 last night in a guitar magazine that was pretty inspiring and created some webs of connection across time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home