tuck's music journal

I write about local music stuff in West Virginia and nearby Ohio. I post lots of information about the Greens and musical benefit events I organize for my non profit organization. Americana music focused.

Saturday, March 03, 2007

Greens in "battle of the band" next week in M-town

Andy writes on the Greens my space site; seeking input on song selections for the 20 minute time slot in the radio station sponsored battle of the bands in morgantown on the 13th. I don't think I can submit a message onto my space, so I'll have to rely on the other "friends" already registered on my space to give him some input- I know he's sincere about seeking input from the Greens fanbase......
I'd go for: starving artist, mercy, thunderwear- that might come up to 20 minutes!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home