tuck's music journal

I write about local music stuff in West Virginia and nearby Ohio. I post lots of information about the Greens and musical benefit events I organize for my non profit organization. Americana music focused.

Saturday, February 24, 2007

Andy's goings-on and Greens

I didn't get to get out to WVU-P last night for andy's show, due to the Johnny Cash tribute I was hosting, but I understand it was a good show; the loyal throng who are such great fans must have been out in good force, and hopefully picked up some other students from out there; Andy seemed to feel good about it, and those who I heard said it was a good show. Then Andy made it to the Cash Bash for a good set pretty far along in the evening. He got a strong positive reaction from the crowd for his portion of the show. He was kinda bushed, so wasn't able to pull off an encore, especially since there were other musicians still wanting to get some performance time right there at the end!!!
Then Andy is on to Wheeling today; hoping to get in a little rehearsing time this afternoon, before playing at a place called Sundown in Wheeling.
The Greens have back to back Parkersburg shows on March 16 and 17- the Wheel HOuse and Six Pence Pub (St. Patrick's Day- green - get it!?!?)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home