tuck's music journal

I write about local music stuff in West Virginia and nearby Ohio. I post lots of information about the Greens and musical benefit events I organize for my non profit organization. Americana music focused.

Friday, February 23, 2007

Greens / Andy Tuck weekend details

Andy will be doing a solo show at a coffee house setting at WVU-P tonight from 7-9 pm in the "student lounge." I hope for a good turnout for him in that venue- Then I hope he can make it over to the Wheel House for a set at the Johnny Cash Tribute later in the evening. Tomorrow evening the Greens are slated to play in Wheeling at "Sundown." Its nice for Jan to be able to have a show in his proximity. They've got another few dates on their myspace to check out in March.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home