tuck's music journal

I write about local music stuff in West Virginia and nearby Ohio. I post lots of information about the Greens and musical benefit events I organize for my non profit organization. Americana music focused.

Monday, February 26, 2007

quite a mix of styles of music at the Cash Bash

We had such an intriguing mix of musical styles at the Cash tribute: we had the solid country-western sound, the blue grass, the pretty rockin' heavy style, the folkie styles, the solo acoustic, the duet including finger picking style, the rockabilly. I think the audience moved through the styles pretty well; there were points where the switching the sound probably got a little complicated to wait for, and loose a little momentum, but the audience seemed to fill in the gap with their own conversations alright. Lots of people were probably new to the Tribute series, so I'll be hoping to bump into some people who attended over the next few weeks to get some feedback.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home