tuck's music journal

I write about local music stuff in West Virginia and nearby Ohio. I post lots of information about the Greens and musical benefit events I organize for my non profit organization. Americana music focused.

Thursday, April 05, 2007

flurry of activity on the greens my space site!

Check out the greens my space site. There was an angry person that wrote in- I thought it was one of their crazy friends being funny at first, but apparently it was really someone bitter and angry. Nathan wrote a very thoughtful nice response; and someone else kinda, sorta apologized for their band mate, etc. so it seemed to be working out alright after a few exchanges; and then, mostly there is enthusiastic congratulatory excitement going on- which is fun to see- there are an awful lot of enthusiastic supporters and lovers of the Greens music out there!!!! And some funny and fun loving sorts, too. Now, on to the music- there are a few new shows announced; a weekend in Huntington, and a few more in the parkersburg area. and the morgantown amphitheater show- when someone knows what time of day that is, let me know- that could be a good chance to draw in the Washington DC relatives, etc. - that's only a three hour drive. "hot fun in the summer time........"
All over everywhere was that other song they did (from the early strange language era, - I never do remember the name of it)- but that was a rocker in deed. I think that fleshed out the set list from the other blog entry- but maybe there was something else.
I'm glad andy didn't get shocked by the microphone or anything with all that sweating and jumping around- and no broken strings!!!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home