tuck's music journal

I write about local music stuff in West Virginia and nearby Ohio. I post lots of information about the Greens and musical benefit events I organize for my non profit organization. Americana music focused.

Sunday, April 01, 2007

Greens show last night at Marietta Brewing Co

The Greens had the place rocking last night up in Marietta- they got a little bonus in their pay because of such a big turnout. Hard for the dancers to get going, because of the crowd. At the start of the second set, they did a trial run of their set for the battle of the bands tuesday- they got within a minute of the alloted time (30 minutes for the finals)- I think they've got a good set list- they'll go over it again tuesday I'm sure. Some folks are heading up there for the show from the Parkersburg area. Had a good talk with Steve about venues, varieties of music and such prior to the music starting. Some songs from the psychedelic sky era were brought out; a solid originals-dominated evening; can't recall any particular "covers" theme running through the selections.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home