tuck's music journal

I write about local music stuff in West Virginia and nearby Ohio. I post lots of information about the Greens and musical benefit events I organize for my non profit organization. Americana music focused.

Saturday, April 26, 2008

Hank Festival, June 7, 2008 Georgiana, Alabama

This event is the one the Queen's talked about attending last year. I will be eager to hear if they are returning to it this year. I'd like to hear about somebody else making the trip down that way.
I know I didn't capitalize on it between last year and this, but there's always hope for the future. Things that are meant to happen might just take a little gestation period. I hope we can hear more about this tonight. I presume one could find a website with details of this upcoming event.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home