tuck's music journal

I write about local music stuff in West Virginia and nearby Ohio. I post lots of information about the Greens and musical benefit events I organize for my non profit organization. Americana music focused.

Monday, April 21, 2008

This Friday: Greens at Front Row

The Greens will be back in Parkersburg this weekend on Friday for a show at the Front Row. Coal Canary will be opening for the Greens (with presumably Andy playing his exuberant bass) and then the drummer will sit in with Ben and Andy (as Nate is unable to be there)- so this will recreate the good show up in Marietta from a few weeks ago. This will give folks a solid evening of music in diverse veins, so come on out. I'll be bringing my first early flyers for the Bob Dylan tribute show which will be at the Front Row in a month (May 24th). I have to tactfully promote it elsewhere than at the Wheel HOuse.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home