tuck's music journal

I write about local music stuff in West Virginia and nearby Ohio. I post lots of information about the Greens and musical benefit events I organize for my non profit organization. Americana music focused.

Sunday, April 20, 2008

Greens report a good previous night at Gibbie's

The Greens seemed to make a new "band friend" with their opening act from the Pittsburgh (I think) area at Gibbie's Friday night. Both Andy and Danny told me about making a good connection with these guys. Look for further partnering to come of this. I'll have to re-visit the my space site of the Greens to recall their name- some kind of highway number reference!?!! (apologies in advance for my sloppy/ spontaneous post, without doing my research ahead of time)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home