tuck's music journal

I write about local music stuff in West Virginia and nearby Ohio. I post lots of information about the Greens and musical benefit events I organize for my non profit organization. Americana music focused.

Tuesday, April 15, 2008

The 2 week countdown to the Whole Lotta Hank show

We're within two weeks of the Whole Lotta Hank tribute show; April 26th at 8 pm at the Wheel HOuse. $5 donation to Children's HOme Society of WV as a benefit fund raiser. I've got the solid line up of musicians that are dedicated to entertaining the audience with Hank Williams music. I've got some prizes. Tell your friends and acquaintances, since I can't seem to get any publicity out of the gall-dang newspaper. They're boycotting me for some reason at the Free Time. I have been getting lazy about getting the flyers around the last few events, too. I'll have to pick it up somehow.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home