tuck's music journal

I write about local music stuff in West Virginia and nearby Ohio. I post lots of information about the Greens and musical benefit events I organize for my non profit organization. Americana music focused.

Tuesday, April 15, 2008

vinyl record sale this Saturday

Come on down to the Sound Exchange this Saturday between 10 am and 3 pm, and check out the fantastic new collection of used vinyl that I have available. This is a fund raiser for Children's Home Society of WV. I sell the records for just a straight $1 a piece, to keep it simple. A very nice and generous donor gave me a huge collection of what I will classify as "Roots" music; mostly in the country vein, but with solid Americana roots. He has 'em alphabetized through most of it; so you have your big sections of Johnny Cash, Hank Williams, Dolly Parton, etc. Then there is a eerie eclectic mix of 60's pop and rock, and some novelty stuff, comedy, etc. Heck, you can stop by early this week and browse if you want. Just track me down.
I fizzled in my promoting it as the national record store day, so I'll have to pick that up again some other time; just a straight out sale like usual, with some great new stuff to search through.
(April 19th!)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home