tuck's music journal

I write about local music stuff in West Virginia and nearby Ohio. I post lots of information about the Greens and musical benefit events I organize for my non profit organization. Americana music focused.

Sunday, May 04, 2008

Andy at Six Pence Pub MOnday night 8 pm

In an apparent Cinco de Mayo promotion, Six Pence Pub will be having a live music festivity on Monday evening, May, 5th with Andy Tuck. 7th St. Parkersburg, out near the Kroger's, Der Daug Haus, etc. area. Perhaps Andy will dust off The Professional Amateurs; with its classic line about "its cinco de mayo, and I'm somewhere in Ohio" - I don't know if anyone is accompanying him for this particular weeknight gig. Did I mention elsewhere that I haven't heard "feeling low down on High Street" lately?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home