tuck's music journal

I write about local music stuff in West Virginia and nearby Ohio. I post lots of information about the Greens and musical benefit events I organize for my non profit organization. Americana music focused.

Monday, April 28, 2008

wondering how the Greens show in Pittsburgh PA went

I have failed the Greens miserably by not making the trek to Pittsburgh on my birthday to see their show at the Shadow Lounge. Flogging may begin. After the great Friday night show, and my own Benefit hosting gig Saturday night, where I am indeed the hardest working man in da bizness for those 8 hours or so, and needing to take care of some mundane household chores on Sunday, such as grass cutting, car washing, grocery shopping, I just couldn't muster the energy to seek out the Shadow Lounge in Pittsburgh. So if anyone can see it in their heart to give a po' boy a little sign of life.........................
Greens are in Morgantown the next two weekends, so we'll be eagerly awaiting the next Mid Ohio Valley shows..............

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home