tuck's music journal

I write about local music stuff in West Virginia and nearby Ohio. I post lots of information about the Greens and musical benefit events I organize for my non profit organization. Americana music focused.

Saturday, April 26, 2008

Jett Williams compelling story

Jett Williams, Hank Sr. daughter, was born 5 days after he died. She had an early life full of foster care, adoption, state custody, and such, making her story pertinent to our work at CHS, the recipient of the proceeds of the Hank Williams tribute show tonight in Parkersburg WV. She has a book: Ain't Nothin' as sweet as my baby," about the saga of her struggle. She has a website with bio and appearances, and such. She has been organizing a benefit for some tornado relief in Tennessee recently.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home