tuck's music journal

I write about local music stuff in West Virginia and nearby Ohio. I post lots of information about the Greens and musical benefit events I organize for my non profit organization. Americana music focused.

Friday, May 02, 2008

Will Kimbrough Saturday night at Fur Peace Ranch

I am going to see Will Kimbrough at the Fur Peace Ranch Saturday night. Apparently there are still tickets available, if you care to join us for this enjoyable venue. Will is an award winning instrumentalist; creative song writer, supporter of numerous other musicians endeavors. I "discovered" him through Todd Snider, as a good buddy. He works with Adrienne Young among others who I follow closely. His own CD's are excellent- some good social commentary mixed among good story-songs and observations on life. This will be only my second trip to Fur Peace Ranch, and the line ups the rest of the year have many good shows to come. This is over in "Darwin Ohio"- not too far out of Athens, down US 33 back towards Pomeroy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home