tuck's music journal

I write about local music stuff in West Virginia and nearby Ohio. I post lots of information about the Greens and musical benefit events I organize for my non profit organization. Americana music focused.

Friday, May 02, 2008

tickets on sale now for Jason Wilber in Parkersburg June 8th

I have tickets made up for Jason Wilber's performance at my "coffee house" / "house concert" at 7 pm on Sunday June 8th here at 1739 St. Mary's Ave. Parkersburg. $15- limited seating, so I will try to sell out, so get your tickets early. I will talk about this throughout the month. Jason's CD's have been getting steady play time on my CD players, and his music is fantastic. He's got a great voice; his guitar playing (as a solo performer) is right on for his songs; his lyrics are masterful with humor and human observations. His guitar playing for John Prine, as I believe I have often mentioned is so great an accompaniment for John's songs that it makes them memorable for ever. I have tickets with me, pretty much all the time, so pick some up- you could even begin "reserving" the comfortable couches and chairs for a few dollars more. Ask the folks who came to see Kathleen Coffee; there are some comfortable ways to enjoy music here at the humble store front.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home