tuck's music journal

I write about local music stuff in West Virginia and nearby Ohio. I post lots of information about the Greens and musical benefit events I organize for my non profit organization. Americana music focused.

Friday, May 02, 2008

Bob Dylan Birthday Tribute benefit May 24th

The promotion has begun in earnest for the Bob Dylan Birthday Tribute benefit On May 24th. Bill Poole has included it in his May line up announcement. He also has a 70's theme event along with solid musical line up. Jason Ricci is returning this month for a Thursday show; if you recall, that was a fantastic performance of high energy stuff a few months back (january?) that wow-ed the audience.
I will give frequent updates on musicians lined up to perform for the Dylan tribute. I will begin to amass my kooky and normal door prizes; probably will not need to go with any contests, because the music is likely to be pretty solid (no filler needed!!) Any help in promoting is always greatly appreciated- flyers are ready and available to go up around town; spreading the word personally, forwarding e-mails etc. Show starts at 9 pm; $5 donation at the door; unless you want to donate early- I'll conjure up some sort of ticket!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home