tuck's music journal

I write about local music stuff in West Virginia and nearby Ohio. I post lots of information about the Greens and musical benefit events I organize for my non profit organization. Americana music focused.

Saturday, May 24, 2008

Kathleen Coffee's CD release

I am eager to hear how Kathleen Coffee's CD release event went last night down in Princeton. I hope it was a great event, and gets her pumped for more circulating around for shows around the state, and promoting her great music. I have listened through several cycles of the CD in my car, driving around, and think it is fantastic. I like that she did it live, and it is very impressive. It takes one back to the nice memory of her visit to Parkersburg- her voice, her guitar playing, her lyrics are all stellar and really get you sitting up and taking notice. I have several copies of the CD if anyone wants one- I would like to keep a supply on hand. She is apparently coming up on June 7th for the songwriter contest/ event in Marietta as the benefit for the Colony Theater, with a performance or two through the day, and participating in the chance to open for Jason Wilber in the evening. It will be good to see her again.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home