tuck's music journal

I write about local music stuff in West Virginia and nearby Ohio. I post lots of information about the Greens and musical benefit events I organize for my non profit organization. Americana music focused.

Monday, May 19, 2008

marque at the Front Row



Here's the marque at the front row- giving some advance promo; to not only the Dylan Tribute, but the Jason Ricci fantastic night of music. I was telling Bill I appreciate his own advance publicity, since a lot of folks check it out the days leading up to a weekend. Familiar, yet eye catching! I remember getting a kick out of seeing Andy's "name in lights" when he first was doing the open mike's there a number of years ago. The Greens can still "pull 'em in."

Come'n out and hear the music on the Dylan Tribute this Saturday night. I can guarantee you an impressive evening of dedicated Dylan devotees pulling some out you thought you forgot. I wish I had time to "rehearse" my trio: love minus zero/ no limit; shelter from the storm; she belongs to me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home