tuck's music journal

I write about local music stuff in West Virginia and nearby Ohio. I post lots of information about the Greens and musical benefit events I organize for my non profit organization. Americana music focused.

Sunday, May 18, 2008

Dylan tribute benefit

Within a day or so, I should be able to summarize the line up of musicians involved- just need to follow up with a few of the earlier interested folks. I have had some good later interest, so will be able to guarantee a solid line up of music. I will want to circulate around to the musicians for details about equipment needs (sharing drum kits???) and if folks want, song selections. I never worry about this, but I understand that some do.
If anyone has the chance to get some flyers out, they could stop by my office and pick some up. I like to get some to Kroger's, the libraries, the music stores, People's News, the North End Market's bulletin board, Foodlands, that kind of place.
My door prizes are shaping up alright- Dylan fans will probably be a little hard to "shop" for..... 'cause they probably have most of what they might want already!!! Stay tune all week for nearly daily updates on things related to the Benefit.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home