tuck's music journal

I write about local music stuff in West Virginia and nearby Ohio. I post lots of information about the Greens and musical benefit events I organize for my non profit organization. Americana music focused.

Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Jason Wilber show tickets

I am getting good enthusiasm for the upcoming Jason Wilber show here at the neighborhood center. I know folks don't tend to want to commit to buying tickets ahead of time, but I encourage you to, since there is a finite space to this venue. I will be out of town for a few days but the tickets are ready to go and available when you can track me down. I will be making a more concentrated effort next week. I am eagerly awaiting the details of the songwriter event in Marietta June 7th before really making a push about the June 8th show here.

Revisit past posts for details, or contact me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home