tuck's music journal

I write about local music stuff in West Virginia and nearby Ohio. I post lots of information about the Greens and musical benefit events I organize for my non profit organization. Americana music focused.

Sunday, May 11, 2008

Jazz at the Wheel House Saturday night

Shauna (and Bubba) opened the Wheel House for a group wanting to have a little jazz on a Saturday night. Earl and Sandy Tucker and a few friends. It was a very nice vibe- a pretty decent crowd. Earl was really flailing on that Guitar; getting people impressed. JT, Linda must have had something to do with the arranging of the event. I didn't get to talk to Shauna about what the future holds for the Wheel House. This just seemed a "take it one step at a time" event; and it was a good one! The bar was stripped down to minimal offering, but it suited the event just fine. We didn't stay to see what happened as things might have got hopping later into the sets.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home