tuck's music journal

I write about local music stuff in West Virginia and nearby Ohio. I post lots of information about the Greens and musical benefit events I organize for my non profit organization. Americana music focused.

Friday, May 09, 2008

Bob Dylan information website

Jeremy Mayle let Bill Poole know about a reference to our Bob Dylan Birthday tribute that is on this comprehensive bob dylan website: www.expectingrain.com - on the list of citings for May 8th, there we are at number 5- the bob dylan birthday tribute in good ol' Parkersburg West Virginia. This website is a dizzy, mind boggling set of connections to anything related to Bob Dylan and friends. You could spend hours there of course!!! More links later I'm sure, but just this brief reference now. Watch out, there could be a barrage of Dylan postings over the next two weeks.

1 Comments:

At 12:58 AM, Blogger Darkeyez said...

:-)


-J Mayle

 

Post a Comment

<< Home