tuck's music journal

I write about local music stuff in West Virginia and nearby Ohio. I post lots of information about the Greens and musical benefit events I organize for my non profit organization. Americana music focused.

Thursday, May 08, 2008

Tommy Womack at Court St. Grille in Pomeroy

I see that Tommy Womack will be at the Court St. Grille in Pomeroy OH on June 13th (Friday). After being encouraged to see him sometime (after seeing Will Kimbrough) this past weekend, that seems a fortunate upcoming opportunity. I know its not "Daddy" but at least it will complete the tri-cycle with Will, Todd Snider and Tommy.
Todd is opening for Was (was not) in Columbus tonight. Darn- too late to go. Was (was, too) reading about Was (was not) this weekend, rambling around from Todd's website. Some interesting stuff going on!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home