tuck's music journal

I write about local music stuff in West Virginia and nearby Ohio. I post lots of information about the Greens and musical benefit events I organize for my non profit organization. Americana music focused.

Sunday, May 04, 2008

will kimbrough's websites and links

Its a very pleasant surf through Will Kimbrough's website, and links (vast and intriguing as they are!). He has a nice blog; with short, frequent entries about his various projects and shows, and such. Catches you up to speed quickly on his news. I hope there will be something there in the next few days about the Fur Peace Ranch show. www.willkimbrough.com - his previous stuff was more in "waxy silver" records, but he seems to have shifted over focus to the main page. I suppose his my space is pretty updated and good, too.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home