tuck's music journal

I write about local music stuff in West Virginia and nearby Ohio. I post lots of information about the Greens and musical benefit events I organize for my non profit organization. Americana music focused.

Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Out of town for a few days starting tomorrow

Don't worry about a gap in posts- I will be out of town for a few days to a conference. I will be back in time to hopefully get to the first night of the Nelsonville Art and Music Festival on Friday. If not, the weekend days have plenty of good music and acts. Bundle up for those late night performances!!!
I'm missing hearing some Greens! (kale, chard, spinach, lettuce, parsley, cabbage, etc.) I hope they have good weather and a good time up in Pittsburgh Saturday. I don't know who's having the private party this Friday night with them playing. Marietta Brewing Co. is May 23rd, the night before the Dylan Tribute.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home