tuck's music journal

I write about local music stuff in West Virginia and nearby Ohio. I post lots of information about the Greens and musical benefit events I organize for my non profit organization. Americana music focused.

Monday, July 28, 2008

another version of Ruby Jean's musical interests....

Steve Earle, Holy Modal Rounders, Captain Beefheart, Malvina Reynolds, Lucinda Williams Gillian Welch, Neko Case, Lana Davies, Fiona Apple, Weedhawks, the Makeshift Ashtrays, Violent Femmes

This makes for a very intriguing list of musical influences: Ruby Jean's "other my space" site lists these. This could make for a pretty interesting afternoon, evening, morning, of web searches and following up on connections........ I'm just givin' y'all this, to pique your curiosity to come on out and see the Weedhawks this Thursday night at the Front Row. Ask her about some of 'em.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home