tuck's music journal

I write about local music stuff in West Virginia and nearby Ohio. I post lots of information about the Greens and musical benefit events I organize for my non profit organization. Americana music focused.

Thursday, July 24, 2008

Todd Snider's new CD ?

I listened to Mission Accomplished this morning. Yeah Todd!!! Great stuff. I watched "america's favorite pastime" (the doc ellis song) the video, produced by Don Was, the other day. Studio recording footage. Cool musicians shots all around. I am struggling with whether I could try to get up to Cleveland on the 1st of August (Beachland Ballroom)- its a split bill, and I don't know how much will be Todd. Ann Arbor on Monday the 4th? unable to attend. Bloomington on Sept 6th? Well, I'll be visiting www.eighteenminutes.com; and the my space, and the regular website a lot these next few days.......... A funny little "bio" interview is connected to some of these places, describing the new album Peace Queer. This "album cover" picture is vintage Todd- a shirtless hippie holding Todd at gunpoint; its described as. Somebody tell me more.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home