tuck's music journal

I write about local music stuff in West Virginia and nearby Ohio. I post lots of information about the Greens and musical benefit events I organize for my non profit organization. Americana music focused.

Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Andy's back "stateside" - so Greens gearing back up!

Andy and Brandy are back on the continental 48 states, so things will starting gearing up for some Greens shows. "Where we left off....."- was just completing recording some songs for a new CD upcoming, and a line up of shows clear through the end of the year; with some things in the works such as North Carolina, NYC, etc. Filling in the Morgantown area calendar, etc. "The Great Convergence" of Danny and Nate moving to the Morgantown area, so things can be focused from that "base of operations." I saw some "restless" Greens fans the other night, who are looking eagerly toward some upcoming shows in the Parkersburg/ Marietta area..............

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home