tuck's music journal

I write about local music stuff in West Virginia and nearby Ohio. I post lots of information about the Greens and musical benefit events I organize for my non profit organization. Americana music focused.

Friday, July 25, 2008

Stone Road band tonight at CHS

I hope readers in the Parkersburg area will come on out tonight and see the band Stone Road play at our coffee house setting here on St. Mary's Ave. 7 pm will be the show time. These fellahs will really put on a good show, they are primed and ready. They play music in the classic rock vein (I hope that's an alright characterization to them). This will be another in the line of shows I am trying to host to create a relaxed, all-ages/ family friendly live music setting. There will be more to come, but I appreciate the feedback and response along the way.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home