tuck's music journal

I write about local music stuff in West Virginia and nearby Ohio. I post lots of information about the Greens and musical benefit events I organize for my non profit organization. Americana music focused.

Wednesday, July 30, 2008

a music friend sends this bit of news and observations!

Thanks....I had forgotten how to get into your blog, and yes, I have heard you and Andy at your John Prine affair and I've heard The Greens many times, do you know if that festival will take place up in Ritchie County again this year, at the race track? I'm pretty sure Andy's band played that day. (I'd say the promoters took a bath on that tho' and I doubted they could do it again this year, which is sad, because it was a great show with great acts, like THE GREENS! I'VE SEEN ANDY'S BAND AT MBC SEVERAL TIMES TOO. I was up by the drunk who kept yelling at the John Prine show. (ha). There is always one. My friend and I were in a row of Horseriders from Randolph Co. who had all come together. They took up almost two entire rows, and they'd been drinking all day. My friend's leg was in an air caste on the wrong side to be in the right side aisle, so the "drunk cowpoke" by me, yells for his entire row to just stand up and move down one space (for her accomadation), and this is the funny part: but he says to me, "Little Missy are you going with yer friend, or are you staying with me?" ha! (I say, well, I'm going with my friend), so then he yells, "ever-one move down 2 spots! (I need my own blogasphere, huh?). (Sallie would have found this funny).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home