tuck's music journal

I write about local music stuff in West Virginia and nearby Ohio. I post lots of information about the Greens and musical benefit events I organize for my non profit organization. Americana music focused.

Wednesday, August 06, 2008

Last Waltz Ensemble

There is this group called Last Waltz Ensemble, who do Dylan and the Band. How did I come upon their my space site? It humbly reminds me (anyone) that any good idea you have, probably someone out there has had. Oh well, if it was still an original idea when you had it, that's still pretty cool. I have become distracted by my lack of a home venue, even for the JOhn PRine birthday tribute and the Neil Young birthday tribute, so I haven't been able to brainstorm my Band tribute concept.

I didn't get to listen to music while traveling today, I had traveling companions and there was full conversation during the whole trip. I want to listen to those Weedhawks CD's sumpin' fierce. I am afraid I NEED a private road trip to listen to them; maybe not................

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home