tuck's music journal

I write about local music stuff in West Virginia and nearby Ohio. I post lots of information about the Greens and musical benefit events I organize for my non profit organization. Americana music focused.

Tuesday, August 05, 2008

pictures from our Americana show last week- weedhawks an' all
















Some great shots compliments of Bill Poole; capturing the great night of music from (starting at the top) Todd Burge and Joseph Henry, Nick Barry, and three shots of the weedhawks.
Thanks again to all the musicians for creating a memorable evening of fantastic music; thanks to Bill for arranging the venue; thanks to the sound guys for hanging in their on a tough assignment - especially Todd who was called into extra duty beyond performing!!!
Joseph Henry has a video of "going to columbus" on his my space site- so check that out, too!!!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home